Call: (856) 784-5061Request Appointment
- 1952 - Born in Newark, NJ
- 1979 - Licensed to practice dentistry in New Jersey
- 1980 - Licensed to practice dentistry in Pennsylvania
- 1987 - Opened Dr. Levine's Family Dentistry in Stratford, NJ
- 2009 - Opened Dr. Levine's Family Dentistry in Voorhees, NJ
- 2014 - Licensed to practice dentistry in New York
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Doctor of Medical Dentistry 1976 - 1979
- Thomas Jefferson University - Department of Pharmacology 1974-1976
- Rutgers University - BA degree in biological sciences 1970-1974
I became a dentist in 1979 and have been in private practice since 1987. I recently moved my office of 23 years from Stratford, NJ to its current location in Voorhees, NJ. I provide a wide range of dental services backed by 37 years of experience. I am a solo practitioner and am responsible for all the treatment in the office. I believe in quality affordable care provided in a calm, friendly environment.
- Rutgers - Independent study - "Effect of Prostaglandin E1 on Heamtocrit Values"
- Thomas Jefferson University Graduate School of Pharmacology - "Comparison of dopadecarboxylase activity in rat and human brains"
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ - "Effect of prenatal nutrition on development of the human dentition"
Interests and Hobbies
- Computer, programming and web page design
- Aikido - Japanese self defense martial art
- Scuba diving
Here I am after a 110 ft dive.